Re: [orca-list] Use Linux as a daily driver

On Wednesday 27 January 2016 05:43 PM, Øyvind Lode wrote:
Hi:

On 27 January 2016 at 12:40, Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org> wrote:
I would suggest either Ubity or gnome desktop.
Ok, thanks.
This means a distro that run either Ubity or gnome as the desktop environment.
IS the Ubuntu a good option?

That was a typo, I ment Unity and not Ubity.
There is nothing called Ubity, unless some one wants to forke and do some thing.
Yes Ubuntu does well.
I have been trying to grab Ubuntu 15.10 but I don't get a clean iso image, so I guess there is some problem on the server there. But Gnome 3.16 does very well and I pretty firmly can say 3.18 does great as well.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.