Re: [orca-list] Use Linux as a daily driver

Hi:

On 27 January 2016 at 12:55, Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org> wrote:

Just a quick take, hence top posting the entire thing.
If email has to be managed in a very easy and powerful way then email client
is the best way to go.
Mut on terminal and Thunderbird on the GUI.
I read this as Orca does not handle the gmail interface well.
On Windows I can effectively use the standard view to read/compose
emails and manage my contacts.
Since I find the gmail web interface to work so well I no longer need
to install and configure thunderbird on every machine I access.
I can simply start NVDA and start Firefox to have access to all my emails.
Anyway, Thunderbird is not the end of the world.
I just need to set up GContactSync or whatever that plugin is called
to have my google contacts synced.