Re: [orca-list] battery status in orca

Storm had some Orca extensions that included this feature. It was bound to Orca+a. I think the plug in below is the way to go now though.

On 27/01/16 04:12, chrys87 web de wrote:
Hi José,
Mostly those things are stuff that is not the "core" job for a
screenreader...
But
there exists a (or better two) plugin(s) for our new shiny
(inoffical)simple-plugin-system. The plugin system is under heavy
develpment those days and the plugins are basic for now, but they are
working quite well.
there is also other funny stuff like:
- a simple weather plugin ( i think you also wanted this a few days ago)
- clipboard announcement for Text, Filesystem Objects (Files,Folders,
Links and Devices), ImageData
- announce current workspace no
- announcement of wlan and signal strength
hopefully the list is increasing with your help :).
not all of them are installed by default, but clipboard (orca + c) and
workspace (orca + x).
you can install them from our onlineresource (hosted by storm_dragon)
via the plugin_manager (pressing orca + CTRL + p)
you can find any information you need here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Simple_Orca_Plugin_System
you can find the SOPS (Simple Orca Plugin System) here:
https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system
The installation is realy simple and doesnt need anything but orca,
python3 and zenity (for the plugin manager).
See the Readme
If you decide to install and test it out, just let me know if you had
any problems or found bugs. Storm and me fix it as fast as we could ;).
enjoy it.
cheers chrys