Re: [orca-list] Use Linux as a daily driver

Hi:

On 27 January 2016 at 12:30, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
<jmengual linuxfromscratch org> wrote:

No problem, provided that you use the legacy webmail interface, instead
of the modern one.
Do you mean the basic html view option in gmail?

If yes, this is not an option.
Basic html view lacks a lot of important features like a lot of useful
keyboard shortcuts and manage contacts.

It's not great on Linux. Some tools exist, e.g. Lios, etc, related to
tesseract engine, but it's clearly not extraordinary.

Why not dualboot to deal with this? With a shared folder between your
Win and Linux?
Yes, this might be acceptable since I don't do a lot of OCR.
I guess to run Windows in a virtual machine is also an option.