Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

Hi, Joanye!

Do you mean turn it off completely, or just turn off, say, tables?

I mean a separate check box for each item, or variable.
Ie it would separately can be switched on or off pronunciation headers separately lists, tables, and the like. In order to eliminate possible misunderstandings, I will give an example of how I see it. When you turn off the pronunciation of titles, I would only hear the name of the header without the word "title", without further details. Those. pronounce only the header text, which is written on a web page. Similarly, tables, and other elements.

If it's a really familiar app, and you *just* want the displayed text
spoken, get into the application preferences (again Orca+Ctrl+Space).

This is not exactly what you need, because some of the information in this case, is not available. In a brief speech, information content, the desired effect is also unreachable.

On my to-do list for the 3.21/3.22 release is add a new page to the Orca
preferences dialog in which you can customize exactly what is spoken and
what is not spoken for each object type.

I understood. Perhaps I should not have raised the subject ...