[orca-list] Firefox, structural nav and searching

Wondering if anyone else can duplicate this?

1. Visit https://medium.com/austin-startups/my-love-letter-and-goodbye-to-austin-601dc54a868a#.wji5k8q6g
2. Press ctrl-f.
3. Type "counc" very quickly. You'll land on a link about Austin City Council, but only if you type quickly.
4. Press ctrl-home to move to the top of the page.
5. Type ctrl-f again.
6. Type "coun", pause for half a second or so, then "c".
7. You'll be on another occurrence of the string "coun", and the next "c" is interpreted as a structural nav key.

Can anyone else confirm this? I've been hitting this periodically but haven't been able to pin down a repro. I think I hit it in other scenarios too but don't recall any off-hand, and it's been hard to find circumstances where it's reliably reproduced for me. Is this a Firefox UI issue where the Find command closes, or something where Orca gets an event and switches from expecting input to expecting commands?

Thanks.