[orca-list] tracebacks when Enable Braille support is checked and brltty is not running

Hi all.
Acidentally I enabled braille support in the orca's preferences. After that I found a lot of tracebaks in the debug of orca since I don't have a braille display and brltty is not running in my machine.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/data/software/orca3/arch2/lib/python3.5/site-packages/orca/braille.py", line 1711, in init
    _brlAPI = brlapi.Connection()
File "brlapi.pyx", line 302, in brlapi.Connection.__init__ (brlapi.auto.c:4800) brlapi.ConnectionError: couldn't connect to b':0' with key b'/etc/brlapi.key': b'connect: No such file or directory'
(brlerrno 11, libcerrno 2, gaierrno 0)
Is BRLTTY really running?

I don't know if this can cause problems or impact in the performance.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza