Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of apps

I think some of the funding must exclusively go for documenting accessibility infrastructure. For example the much awaited Orca scripting guide must be done by some one in a really dedicated way. This will not just pool in a lot of Python developers like your's truely but also result in a favorable situation where we will have a good number of Orca scripters while most part of the funding can then be used at bigger tasks like improving ATSPI or boosting the accessibility on things like QT and KDE desktop. There were some tutorials which had started coming in and the first 2 or 3 parts were really great. That's the perfect way of getting more developers for Orca scripting (which to my knowledge can go a long way in making accessibility a much better experience on Linux).
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.