Re: [orca-list] While we're refactoring selection...

Yes, works great. Thanks!

On 02/14/2016 03:33 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Nolan.

Hopefully done to your liking. Please pull master and let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/14/2016 10:23 AM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Just hit a minor annoyance with text selection that would be incredibly
useful if fixed. It's not new, but while selection is being tweaked,
it'd be great if this could be changed.

I have "speak indentation" checked. Often I find myself selecting a code
block to delete, and often the block is correctly indented.
Unfortunately, when selecting text, Orca doesn't honor the "speak
indentation" preference.

It would be very useful if Orca spoke the indentation of selected lines.
Without that, it's a bit difficult to know when my selection is moving
beyond the block of code I want to modify.

Thanks.