[orca-list] A frequent question I cannot answer to properly

Hi,

Can you tell me how Orca provides a similar feature as ins-b on
nvda/jaws? This feature makes the screen reader speak all a dialog
window, object per object, reading the full message, buttons, etc. It
also works in other kinds of window, but it's less useful. It seems that
"Detailed Where Am I" feature does it sometimes, but not documented and
not sure it works in any context.

Thanks for your feedback

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0