[orca-list] Flat review say all binding now independent (was Re: A frequent question I cannot answer to properly)

Hey all.

This is now done. Please test. Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/14/2016 06:31 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Actually it is documented. It's a flat review command since it does a
flat review say all:
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/commands_flat_review.html

I can make it editable.
--joanie