[orca-list] Presentation of visited state for visited links

Hey all.

Nolan had requested that Orca speak "visited link" rather than just
"link" for links which are visited. I have no objections to this and
have just committed the change to master. I do, however, have a
question: How should we indicate this in braille? I ask because braille
real estate is limited and we underline links rather than display the
word "link."

If you are a braille display user, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
--joanie