[orca-list] Some Orca features status

Hi,

Could you tell me if the feature where Orca would speak the battery
status is implemented now? And what about the mouse movements tunes?

Then, would you be interested in a patch so that Orca would speak "Text
copied to clipboard" "Text cut to clipboard" "Removed text" "Text pasted
from clipboard" while tysing ctrl-c, x, v? If yes, we can start working
on it.

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0