Re: [orca-list] Some Orca features status

Howdy

Tthere is a plugin for SOPS to announce the battery state

Cheers chrys

Am So. Feb. 14 01:46:07 2016 GMT+0200 schrieb MENGUAL Jean-Philippe:
Hi,

Could you tell me if the feature where Orca would speak the battery
status is implemented now? And what about the mouse movements tunes?

Then, would you be interested in a patch so that Orca would speak "Text
copied to clipboard" "Text cut to clipboard" "Removed text" "Text pasted
from clipboard" while tysing ctrl-c, x, v? If yes, we can start working
on it.

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0