[orca-list] qalculate-gtk

Howdy,
There's a program called qalculate-gtk that provides a GUI frontend to libqalc. This is a pretty awesome
calculator, and it is pretty much completely accessible. By that I mean, everything I know to try works as
expected except for one very important problem. I can't find the result of the calculation. I'm not sure if
the bit that provides the answer is not accessible, or if it is just user error on my part. If anyone else
uses qalculate-gtk, and knows how to get the result of the calculation, please let me know. Maybe, if it is
accessible and just requires a little magic to read the answers, that could be added in a script so it would
do it automatically?
Thanks
Storm