Re: [orca-list] qalculate-gtk

Hi Storm.

Looking at it visually, the result is in a non-focusable area vertically
in between the input entry and the row with two buttons and two combo boxes.

Looking at it with accerciser, that widget is a scroll pane, with a
single child of viewport which in turn has a single child with role
unknown. Orca generally tends to not present objects of role unknown
because it has no clue what to do with them. But for the sake of
argument, let's say we wanted to make an exception and hack around this
in Orca. This object of role unknown does not implement the text
interface, so I cannot ask it for its contents even if I wanted to hack
around it in Orca.

This needs to be fixed by the developers. Sorry!
--joanie