Re: [orca-list] searching files and folders in nautilus hangs Orca

Yes, I use pcmanfm/have ever since  my first Linux experience. nAUTILUs performance has improved greatly in
my opininon, but I don't care for the
current interface it uses.
I don't know about searches though,I tend to do mne from the command line, but am not surprised by the report.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 11:12:19AM -0200

Hi.
I am not sure, but in the past I had serious problems regarding performance
with nautilus.
I remember that in the past I switched to pcmanfm.