[orca-list] Off topic - Instaling Fedora

Hello all,

I am thinking to test Fedora. I have updated to Ubuntu 15.10, but
Unity crashes all tthe time. Even though, when I install
gnome-session-flashback, the crashes continues.

Once, I have attempted to install Fedora. I did, but after installed,
Orca din't read the windows.

I imagine I have downloaded the wrong image, probabily a not Gnome
based interface.

As I don't want to make the same error, I ask: does someone have the
correct link to download the least version of Fedora, regarding a 64
bits processor?

rEGARDS,
--
Luciano de Souza