[orca-list] searching files and folders in nautilus hangs Orca

Dear all,
I see this not happening in Unity but in Gnome for sure.
Open the home folder and then start typing to search a file or folder.
In Unity it is quick and fast.
In gnome Orca seems to loose focus and then the system does not respond any thing.
Let's say I type mu for searching music, Orca just does not respond.
If I wait for some time I hear the name of the folder.
If I type some more, Orca again hangs.
Is this a nautilus hange or Orca hang I don't understand but this is irritating.
Has any one got this experience in gnome 3.16 and Orca 3.18?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.