Re: [orca-list] Most accessible IDE for java

Did you try the bundle.

Let me know if there is some problem.

I have purposely mentioned the Orca and Ubuntu version I am using, forgot to mention that I use open jdk version 8.

sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk will give it to you on Ubuntu or without sudo on debian testing.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.