Re: [orca-list] Most accessible IDE for java

Hello,

here goes the link https://cloud.disroot.org/s/y9WqyZpYWQPdb0e/download

It has all the things and it works very good with Orca 3.20.3with U Ubuntu 16.04.1

happy hacking.

Krishnaknat.

On Monday 19 December 2016 06:59 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

I like eclipse, but I'm disappointed with the current accessibility problems presented in linux.