Re: [orca-list] Most accessible IDE for java

I would appreciate that link.  I have also used eclipse for some years but was working with it yesterday and
it was taking 2 seconds to tab from one field to another and it was consistently locking up.  This was on
Ubuntu 16.04 and I found it unacceptable.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone