Re: [orca-list] Mate: Annuncing editable text field on the desktop

Hi Joanie,

About desktop case, I totally agree with you. Equal accessibility is fair. In Caja window, as Colomban says, it could be something which could be changed directly in Caja. The text field could be disabled by adding an option.

Raphaël