Re: [orca-list] New Skype Alpha for Linux

It's not accessible and will never be, unless orca is able to support chromium in some way or another someday. Like said before, chromium is the software put in the web bundled. That application is the equivalant of going to web.skype.com in the real crhomium browser and adding chromevox to it.

Jonathan Nadeau a écrit :
It's in the aur and from what i can tell it's not accessible.