Re: [orca-list] New Skype Alpha for Linux

Dear Mr. Vlček,

If you could report a bug with the help of the sighted user we could expect that Microsoft team will work on a solution.

A really good alternative could be an API usable by Pidgin to control Skype as we do with the current Skype version.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager