[orca-list] wifi setup with orca

I'm not there yet but got lots closer. I reinstalled debian stretch and I suspect I made some wrong choices. First choice that was I think correct was to install a system with no root account. That choice got me to the top bar and into system menu and down to wifi which was off and then from there to select network. I chose my network and then a panel opened up below I couldn't access with orca. This was a gnome install not mate. I think the reason the network credentials panel was inaccessible is because on software selection and installation I chose debian desktop; gnome, standard system utilities, and debian games. I think my mistake was selecting debian desktop environment. In any case, I'll do a reinstall later today and find out.