Re: [orca-list] OT: Emacspeak and tcl/tclx updates

Title: Assinatura Informal
Okay, I tried
Pacaur -y emacspeak-git
Output is:
Resolving dependencies...
No results found for dependencies.
Anything else possible? It could be my internet connection, so if so, I'll try again at home. I notice, though, that in your message, you wrote
Pacaur- y
Whereas I interpretted it to mean
Pacaur -y

Sent from my iPhone