[orca-list] OT: Emacspeak and tcl/tclx updates

Hi all. I'm trying to get Emacspeak working, as I find it easier to edit and write with Emacs than Libreoffice and Gedit, especially where formatting is concerned. I'm running an up-to-date Sonar Gnu-Linux, with TCL8.6. When I try to install Emacs, it says it needs TCL8.5, and trying to install tclx gives the same error. Is there anything I can do? I had TCL8.5 before, but Emacspeak ran sluggishly with that version, so I uninstalled emacspeak, then tclx, then updated TCL, and that's when I started being unable to install tclx and emacspeak again. I would use speechd-el, if it were more advanced. For now, it reminds me more of narrator, and isn't being actively developed that I can tell.