Re: [orca-list] Orca: The problem in the message list "Seamonkey"

Hey Max.

Please do provide the debug file. Thanks!
--joanie

On 04/23/2016 02:16 PM, Max wrote:
Hi Joanye, All.

I noticed this problem: "seamonkey" message list, using the cursor
arrows, "orca" reads the text of the message, which, at the moment, the
focus is set. Ie for what would be using the cursor arrows to move the
focus to another message, you must first press the key combination "orca
+ a".
This bug, I can catch at any time; Therefore, if it is necessary, I can
provide the debug file.