[orca-list] Current status of Eclipse Gkt+ 3 accessibility?

Hey all.

I was taking a look at updating/improving Orca's support for Eclipse and
am finding (as a number of you found earlier), that the Gtk+ 3 version
is largely inaccessible. And not in a way I can work around in Orca. :(

I'll be reaching out personally to an accessibility developer who used
to be involved on the Eclipse side of things (and perhaps still is). In
the meantime, I'd appreciate an executive summary/status update from
those of you who have been doing the leg work to file bugs against
Eclipse and work with that community to try to get things working: Is
Eclipse Gtk+ 3 indeed as broken as I'm seeing?

Thanks!
--joanie