Re: [orca-list] Accessible CD encoder

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:05:33 -0500

Rubyrip seems fine accessibility wise/uses secure rip, pretty configuratble/advanced options need clicking
from flat review.
I've not used it yet, but will test a bit later today perhaps.
It also has a feature near and to my heart although not sound related, it lets you replace spaces with
underscore chares.
Yeah, I have detox, and a couple of home-brewed scripts for this, but nice to have the basics included, not
sure about whether any parnthesis or similar
are left in.
Sorry for drifting...lol.

--
     B.H.