[orca-list] Eclipse comboboxes

Hello,

In GTK 3.20 there is a change on how comboboxes are presented to orca users.

There are tweaks on how orca handles comboboxes within the desktop apps (I assume default script),

then there is a tweak how this is working on the web (I assume gecko).

But yesterday as I've launched eclipse after a long while I have noticed comboboxes are announced as toggle buttons there as well.

Is this a candidate for yet another workaround?

Greetings

Peter