Re: [orca-list] Any more keyboard event refactor regressions?

Hey José.

Since I cannot reproduce it at all, and since you cannot reliably
reproduce the problem, and since I don't have a debug.out, and since I
am not sure what you mean by stops working, I'm afraid I don't know. But
please pull master and keep testing. If you can no longer reproduce it
ever, awesome. If you can, then please let me know. And the more details
the better.

Thanks!
--joanie