[orca-list] Terminal behavior when new text is received

Howdy,
So, in terminal emulators like gnome-terminal, when new text is received, the flat review jumps to the bottom
of the window. This makes things somewhat frustrating in MUDs for example when you are trying to review
something on the screen and new text comes in. I understand the text you are tryint to review would scroll
slightly up the window with each new entry, but that is easily overcome by just using numpad 7 to move up a
couple lines. However, when the new text comes in, the review goes to the bottom right, I am guessing, and
this makes it take a lot longer to get back to where I wanted to be. Would it be possible to make it so that
incoming text doesn't change the position of flat review?
Thanks
storm