Re: [orca-list] Terminal behavior when new text is received

Hey Storm.

You are not the only one to request this. However, flat review was/is
meant to be a snapshot; not alternative access to dynamic content. As a
result, the way flat review works is to build up all the screen contents
first and then let you review the result. Thus the answer to your
question is: It's on the list, but it's not a quick fix.

--joanie