Re: [orca-list] Could you extend the say all function ?

On 04/19/2016 01:13 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
1. Why would you want to extend it by word? Unless the answer is item 2.
We want to provide focus tracking of the current read word by a screen magnifier. The easiest solution seems to provide a say all by word.
2. This would be a good candidate for a plugin. And while I didn't get
the libpeas work done in time for 3.20, it is my plan to have it done
for 3.22.
Should we wait for 3.22 to begin to work on something like that ?
Is the AT-SPI/ATK provide a simple way to implement the feature ?

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD