Re: [orca-list] Problem brailleview in Libreoffice (Writer)

Hi Jordy.

If you could capture and send me a full debug.out when you are
experiencing the problem, I can see what Orca is sending to brltty.
Instructions found here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

Please send it to me privately as the list will likely reject the email
due to file size.

In addition to the above, does it happen with all documents or just some
documents? Could you send me a sample document in which braille is wrong
for you?

--joanie