Re: [orca-list] Orca isn't reading header levels in PDF documents

Hi Germano.

On 04/15/2016 09:26 AM, Germano Corrêa wrote:

Answering Joanmarie: I don't know, the document is in my native
language, Brazilian Portuguese, would you mind?

I don't mind at all. I want to see what is being exposed to Orca, in
order to see if Orca has a way of knowing the level. If Orca knows the
level and is not presenting it, then that's an Orca bug. If Orca has no
way of knowing the level or role, then it's either an Evince bug, a
Poppler bug, or a bug in the tool exporting the document as a tagged
PDF. And I won't know until I have the document.

Thanks!
--joanie