Re: [orca-list] Orca isn't reading header levels in PDF documents

Just to clarify: It DOES read the text, but it doesn't mention the heading level of it.

Answering Joanmarie: I don't know, the document is in my native language, Brazilian Portuguese, would you mind?

Answering B. Henry: Well, I tested other documents, and Orca don't read their heading levels too, but isn't just heading levels (ie. lists are not mentioned as lists, as I think it should happen, like on web pages, it read as if it were pure text). That's why I think I forgot some configuration.

I would say that the document that I tested it is accessible, because it was tested with Jaws and NVDA, and both recognized the heading levels. This document was created with Microsoft Word 2007, WinXP (yeah, pretty old) in a coworker's computer. As my LibreOffice doesn't create PDF files with heading levels - and lists or other things that are recognized by any screen reader I tested - besides pure text, I used this document.