[orca-list] Orca isn't reading header levels in PDF documents

I was testing Orca's reading in PDF files, and I noticed it doesn't read header levels (like level 1 title, level 2 titles, etc). Is this a problem with Evince, Orca, some Orca configuration I missed, or the API?

I can't read alternative text from images from PDF files too.

I noticed this while in GNOME 3.18, but I have this with GNOME 3.20 too...

Regards,