Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't start at login

BTW, if you want to run the
set org.mate.interface accessibility true
 command in a console you will need to use
the dbus-launch prefix, i.e.
dbus-launch set org.mate.interface accessibility true
In case you have accessiblity issues with some programs run:
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled true
Happy hacking.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Krishnakant wrote:
Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:20:52AM +0530

I don't get Orca speaking in Mate during Login since long time.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.