[orca-list] orca 3.20, I like it!

Ok, we just got orca 3.20 over here at kali linux a few minutes ago. Well, that is, we just got it in our repos. I like it and want you to know that I think that is some good work you have done.

I like all the new features you have added to the program. I am testing the beeps with the progress bars, I like hearing what is on a web page when it is loaded and the rest. This is really good.

However, I have not tried this yet, but I will. I would like to have it explained first. What is the icon mode for caps identification? I hope it is an auditory icon.

Please keep up the good work making orca better and better.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.