Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. April 2016 um 18:48 Uhr
Von: "B. Henry" <burt1iband gmail com>
An: "Majid Hussain" <mhussaincov93 gmail com>, orca-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] Panning in Beeping Progress bars?
OK, everyone likes this idea but me, just do not see the point.
Let me make my case one more time.
Use location to put each progress bar in it's own
place. You have one, it is centered, add a wnd one, and the first onemoves to the right speaker, the new one is in the left, a third, and the wnd one
moves to middle, and the new one as before is added on the left, could work for up to four I think before they'd become too hard to distinguish.
This would give me more useful information instead of just reinforcing the info I already have.

--
B.H.
Registerd Linux User 521886

Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 12:08:21PM +0100