Re: [orca-list] Panning in Beeping Progress bars?

Partly it sounds like a good idea, partly it seems like clutter. Can't quite make up my mind which view I favor, but I'm leaning towards the clutter view. Like many people, my presumption is to have more things available rather than fewer, at least if I can change them without having to play with the python code. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd guess that too many things would get hard to handle and provide more things to go wrong.

Al