Re: [orca-list] removing pulse audio. will this work?

How hard will it be for me to remove pulse from debian?
I Think that it is very hard to set up file systems by myself. I've
tried that, and no sucsess at all.
or is it possible to have both pulse and alsa installed at the  same time?

Hi.
I want to use alsa instead of pulse audio.
I found the following about removing pulse audio. do you Think this will
work?
http://www.hecticgeek.com/2012/01/how-to-remove-pulseaudio-use-alsa-ubuntu-linux/
I also found information on hardware monitoring when recording stuff,
and hearing the microphone.
So now it will perhaps be easy to record and do some Linux podcasts.
easier than in windows:)
/Kristoffer
--
Kristoffer Gustafsson