Re: [orca-list] Libre Office Writer locks Orca's key

Hi Pavel.

Can you reproduce this using Orca v3.20.0 (the current stable version)?
If so, I'm about to finish up some refactoring of the keyboard event
handling. After I commit those changes to master, I'll ask that you
capture a full debug.out using master. (Don't bother doing so yet,
because I'll ask again after I commit the refactor.)

--joanie