Re: [orca-list] Orca at install time on Ubuntu server 15.04?

Unless something has changed I've not heard of recently, you do indeed have to install espeakup, and enable
the speakup soft module manually, no
shortcuts here.
As I mentioned in my other post on this then volume will likely be very low on a lot of hardware, so the last
step is getting things to where one can
hear them.

--
     B.H.