From: kendell clark [mailto:coffeekingms gmail com]
Sent: September-28-15 1:28 AM
To: James Homuth; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca at install time on Ubuntu server 15.04?

hi
Just out of curiosity, does the ubuntu server edition have a desktop
installed? If so, what desktop is it? If unity, all you're supposed to need
to do is press alt+windows+s to get orca to speak. After that orca should
start automatically. If this fails, press alt+f2 to open up the run dialog
and type orca --replace. If this still doesn't work I'll have to dig
further, although orca --replace is supposed to cause orca to start, killing
any other orca procs that may be running but hung.
Thanks
Kendell clark