Re: [orca-list] Installing add ons?

Firstly, make sure that add on is still supported. Thunderbird add-ons that I've used hae lost support as
version update often.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Tim wrote:
Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 04:41:13AM -0500

Hello, I'm running sonar, with Thunderbird 38.2.0 and am attempting to
install an addon  from a file, however the Tools for all addons that either
is a button or would normally, open a menu does nothing with orca, neither
by using the left click with flat review, enter or space.  Is there a way
around this? If I try opening it say from the downloads windows in firefox,
it opens a new message, with the file attached.  Thanks much!