Re: [orca-list] Orca at install time on Ubuntu server 15.04?

just press control s tp get speech when installing debian these days.
 I did  it recently.

as to the software raid question,, yes, that's available for all distros.
just install mdadm and maybe lvm and you are good to go.
These are pretty core packages, so may be installed by default, I spuspect they are.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Rob Whyte wrote:
Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 06:45:26PM +1000

Hi,
talk to your teachers and use the Debian net installer instead.
Tell them that it is a minimal iso that you can have speech from the
beginning.
When it is booting push S and enter, or arrow down in the menu that
first comes up and hit enter on the last item for speech.
That way you can prove you can instal and you can do it supported by speech.

Good luck
Rob